My friends are like magnets to me. 
I'm pulled to them. 

Wondering hands pulled to the napes of necks 
and small as of backs of all my friends. 
They twist in hair and locks tangle in the tips of my fingers. 
These strings of affection entwine and bind me to them. 

Smiles- long lasting, while eyes converse. No longer meeting but speaking intimately about the universe. 

No one is safe from my affections

I've embodied this intimacy and even still my transformation is not complete. I've been molting since I was 13. 


Benevolent blood brews in me. 
Bleeds and breathing in the intimacy 
Unconditionally. 
Bending and breaking the rules of society. 
My affections outstretch
And embrace. 
Beckoning me to bloom and blossom. 

My heart beats fluidity. 

Now you know how it works, how I function, 
What I see. 

Is this an illness or just me? 

Would I want to be cured from this unrelenting uncontrollable connectivity?

No comments:

Post a Comment