Mister H

Sometimes I dream of you
So deep inside me, inside my womb
you are so small and beautiful. 

I can feel your every move.

Imagining your face, your smile
I greatly anticipate your arrival.

I pray at night that you will love me
Prayers for daddy and his patience
Prayers that I will be the best I can be.

I can't count the hopes I have for you.

To me they are simple, but who can say?
Even simplest virtues get thrown away.

My baby,
live responsibly and regret free
be open minded and sweet
give what you want to give but not in obligation, in charity.
 love who you are and dream 
cherish simplicity, genuine nature, and purity
ignite passion in yourself and others
always show love in your actions 
 remember your strength and when to use it
 let your voice be a reflection of your heart
whatever you believe, believe it fully
consider everyone and their stories
Love mommy.





No comments:

Post a Comment